TWIT TWITTER TWITTERING

Friday, October 1, 2010







Overdue pictures.
Heyyy peeps, long time no see uh! Didn't feel like blogging so yaa.. Anw, working make me no freedom it sucks hell lot! I want to be like last time, go out everyday <: 1month="" 6months="" am="" but="" div="" friends="" go="" godbless.="" gonna="" hell="" i="" is="" just="" meet="" need="" no="" nowwww="" out="" quit="" shopping="" sissytee="" them="" this="" time="" with="" work="" wtf="">

Have been hanging out with Heartheart, Lovelybaby, Backside, Jiahui, great time together with them. Yesterday went to heartheart house with lovelybaby and Jiahui, we baked pizza, cook tangyuan and fried egg, none of them pass -_- laughing away, haha. Didn't have time to use laptop, maple and audi.

Last Friday, Sat and Sun we went to Conrad hotel for the F1 thingy, it's tiring and I don't think its worth :x They enjoyed but no meeeeeee. Second and Third day am in morning shift then second day when I reach dhoby, my eyes suddenly went blank it scared the hell outta me! But after a few mins its ok alr.

English paper 1, I don't think I did well >: rubbish all over. Ok, shall end here. Bye peeeeeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment